Summary: Your body changes drastically after you have a baby. These dramatic alterations to your appearance can way down on your self-esteem. The Mommy Makeover combines cosmetic procedures so that you can get your body back to fabulous in a one-stop-shop.
Motherhood changes everything. It changes your attitude, your perspective, and most dramatically- giving birth changes your body. Women who become mothers go through a lot of good evolutions, but if your body didn’t come along for the ride, help is on the way. The Mommy Makeover combines several popular post-pregnancy cosmetic surgeries making it a one-stop-shop for all of your plastic surgery needs.
A Mommy What?
A Mommy Makeover is a term used to describe the combination of procedures usually requested after a woman has given birth. These can bring the new Mommy back to her original pre-pregnancy body, or can enhance and leave you looking the best you’ve ever looked. Discuss with your doctor what choice is best for you. These are some of the most popular combinations:
- Breast augmentation and a tummy tuck
- Breast augmentation with breast lift and a tummy tuck
- Breast lift with a tummy tuck
- Breast reduction and a tummy tuck
- Any of the above, with liposuction
As a new mother, your first concern is most likely safety. You keep your baby safe, and want to do the best you can to keep yourself safe, as well. The combination of procedures known as a Mommy Makeover IS safe. It is important to be conservative when combining liposuction with any of the procedures, however, and it is the best option to choose to only remove a small amount of fat during the combo surgery. Overall, when done properly, the Mommy Makeover is a perfect one-stop option that will get you recovered and feeling better than ever in a shorter amount of time.
What to Expect
Doing a combination surgery of any type could lead you to be concerned about looking too “nipped and tucked.” This Mommy Makeover procedure leaves you looking revived and wonderful- not fake! Changes you can expect to see are:
- Excess skin is removed. Tightening your abdominal muscles during a tummy tuck helps draw your waist in a bit, as well.
- Breast shape is altered. After pregnancy, your breasts usually have either less volume or excess skin or both. Finding the perfect shape will help you get your confidence back.
- Body contour is sculpted. Fatty deposits are very resistant to diet and exercise. With liposuction, you can conservatively reduce the size of these deposits.
You Deserve It
You shouldn’t let your needs fall by the wayside when you become a mother. Some moms completely give up on themselves, but you know that the best way to take care of someone else is to take care of yourself, too. Consult your doctor about which combinations will give you the best result. Ask about a Mommy Makeover soon! What do you have to lose besides that post-pregnancy body?
For more information on Mommy Makeovers visit Dallas cosmetic surgeon – Dr. Hobar at www.drhobar.com.